Rose Sinkule was a member of the Sokol Auxillary for 44 years. She sold dance tickets every Saturday night for Polka dances for 30 years. She is the wife of Joe Sinkule, who was the leader of the Sinkule Orchestra and 1972 inductee of the Sokol Polka Hall of Fame. She is also the mother of Joe Sinkule Jr., a 1979 inductee of the Sokol Polka Hall of Fame. She was a member of ZCBJ Lodge #1 for 43 years. She has 2 children, 4 grandchildren, 8 great-grandchildren, and 2 great-great-grandchildren. Her hobbies included gardening, sewing, and crocheting.
- 2021 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony AnnouncementRecently, Sokol Auditorium was sold under new ownership and have plans to remodel the interior of the hall. Remodel plans […]
- Dean Hansen Passed AwayWe have some sad news to pass along. Dean Hansen, who is a 1989 Hall of Fame inductee, passed away […]
- Update on the 2020 Hall of Fame Induction CeremonyGreetings to everyone, We wanted to let you know that, based on the information we have received from the governor […]
- Marvin “Marv” J. Capoun Passed AwayWe have some sad news to pass along. Marvin Capoun, who has been on the Hall of Fame ballot, passed […]
- Gary J. Masek, 2011 Inductee, Passed AwayWe have some sad news to pass along. Gary Masek, a 2011 inductee, passed away recently. His funeral information is […]